Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Countdown: 44 Days to our Book Release!

Only 44 days to go before our book is available on World IBD Day (May 19th) - mark your calendars!

Are you ever frustrated that IBD is an exteriorly invisible disease and no one can 'tell' you're sick unless they scope you? So do we - read this quote from our upcoming book: "I was told by nurses that it was all in my head. I had a nurse come in the room and say “You’re 18 years old, get out of bed. You don’t need mommy and daddy to do everything for you!” I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t know what to do. I started to think that maybe it was in my head, was any of this pain real?"

Have you ever had similar experiences? We want to hear them. Together, we will make a difference and find a cure - and get to read a really cool book.

Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment