Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!



Hi Everyone,



I just wanted to thank you for sponsoring me in the Ride to Conquer Cancer - I am closer to my goal!!!!!!! The ride is in June 2011 but I wanted to keep in touch with you and let you know that my sister and I are training REALLY hard for this ride!

This last Sunday we ran together in the Sporting Life 10km run - a great way to work the same muscle groups needed for cycling in a different way.

Over 15, 000 people came out and we ran through Yonge street in Toronto (Sorry if we blocked traffic :P ) at 8AM. It was such a wonderful experience and the proceeds went to Camp Oochegeas, a kids cancer camp that Courtney (my sister) went to when she had cancer. I am very happy to support this cause (and the Ride to Conquer Cancer).



Thank you for your support and encouragement - it was with me during the entire run this weekend!

Wishing you a happy Tuesday,



Ashley


P.s. Here's my results:




CONGRATULATIONS! Ashley Andersonhas completed the 2011 Sporting Life Toronto 10k in a time of 1:04:13.

Together, we raised over $1.2 million for Camp Oochigeas, and we should all be proud! We appreciate your feedback so please fill out this survey and be entered into a draw for 1 of 2 New Balance Prize packs or 1 of 3 FREE entries into the 2012 Sporting Life Toronto 10k!
Results by: www.sportstats.ca

Personalize your Sporting Life Toronto 10K Medal with an iTaB.....we love this medal and we want you to feel the same!

An iTaB truly completes your medal with details of your Name and Finish Time engraved on a small plate which fits neatly on to the back of the medal; simply click here to confirm your details and your iTaB will be engraved and sent to you for just $9.00.


For the next Canada Running Series events go to:www.canadarunningseries.com
AND connect to us on Facebook and Twitter from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment