Friday, April 20, 2012

Gutsy Guy

If you're not entertained and amazed by the internet yet, you should be!


I am always impressed and inspired by the IBD blogs I can find online and the phenomenal people behind them. My latest and greatest find of the week is a blog but a super Gutsy Guy - who also goes by Paul! He is super active and definitely lives "bigger with a colostomy" - promising up to his blog's name. This is a great post about getting back to hockey post-surgery, and click here for his main blog!


Please check out his site, his amazing attitude, and unstoppable soul. Paul, you are truly gutsy and we're happy to shout about your accomplishments on your behalf!






Jennie

1 comment:

  1. Jennie - thanks so much for the post. Your compliments are overwhelming for me, as I am just doing what I do, and being who I am. But if that encourages others to 'live bigger' with their own lives, then I am happy to share.

    Living Bigger with Colostomy sparks positive attitudes by ostomates and about ostomates. We share real-life experiences, supported by images, showing good living after-ostomy … to inspire each of us to live bigger.
    http://livingbiggerwithcolostomy.blogspot.ca/

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003684982629 (Paul Riome)

    ReplyDelete